Pittsburgh based Managed Services Provider releases 6 new security services to help inform, protect, and secure your organization’s business-sensitive information.
Pittsburgh, PA, January 17, 2017 – NetServe365, a global Managed Services Provider, launched six new, fully-Managed IT Security Services into their extensive service offerings earlier this month. These solutions are designed to enhance security for organizations worldwide with additional threat intelligence. The threat and security offerings combine powerful threat intelligence with NetServe365’s 24/7/365 management, from their local Pittsburgh Security Operations Center. The new services will successfully locate and correct threat-entailed anomalies that can put your business-critical data at risk for a breach. NetServe365 will demonstrate the company’s new services at their Security Lunch and Learn on February 1st at Alloy 26 in Pittsburgh, PA. http://bit.ly/2iUg3ho
With this new release of services, clients will now have access to security intelligence that will predict vulnerabilities and malicious exploits in their network, incident response for quick and efficient remediation, and in-depth security reporting for compliance and audit purposes. These capabilities enable organizations of all sizes to take control of their security posture now and in the future. Adopting NetServe365’s security and threat services helps organizations reduce management and monitoring costs and provides support from NetServe365’s highly-trained security experts. Gain visibility and correlation of data across security technologies to detect and prevent threats prior to impact.
NetServe365’s new Threats and Security Services are as follows:
- Unified Security Management – Combines the five essential security capabilities (Security Information and Event Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Detection, Behavioral Monitoring, and Asset Discovery) into a singular platform that focuses on mitigating risk, identifying vulnerabilities, detecting threats, and prioritizing a response to the higher priority threats and vulnerabilities.
- FirePOWER Next Generation Intrusion Prevention System Management – Safeguard your network assets and data from today’s threats with detailed visibility, comprehensive security intelligence, and a dynamic approach with FirePOWER Next-generation Intrusion Prevention System Management. Receive tuning, trend management, and support from our trained experts.
- Data Risk Intelligence – Prioritize data breach risk in the language of executives – dollars at risk. Find vulnerabilities within your systems and receive a dollar value for your data breach risk with managed software to help you better understand and prioritize your real-time, total risk exposure.
- Vulnerability Scans – Continuously secure your IT infrastructure and prevent compliance breaches with monitoring of internet exposed systems, accurate risk assessments, and verified remediation tactics.
- Anti-Virus Protection – NetServe365 and BitDefender partnered together to offer organizations dramatically faster and more efficient risk management. With seamless integration into NetServe365’s monitoring portal, you can increase visibility and improve manageability.
- Patch Management – Relinquish tedious and time consuming patch release tasks to NetServe365’s security operation’s center to keep your systems up-to-date and secure.
For more information on NetServe365’s IT Security Services visit, www.netserve365.com/threats-security
NetServe365 is a managed service provider that delivers a complete range of managed services, hosting options, security services and IT Consulting 24/7/365 from their headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA. Their commitment to success can be seen in their attention to detail, their exceptional customer service, and their experienced and knowledgeable staff. This commitment has allowed them to expand their business to have a presence on almost every continent in the world.
Netserve365 has been offering successful managed services to businesses both small and large for over a decade and a half. Their focus is to understand a business’ structure, needs, and goals. This idea of co-sourcing allows Netserve365 to provide better service and results to their customers by acting as an extension of their team to combine internal and external resources.
Their list of offered managed services includes security management, data backup and recovery management, network management, mobile device management, IT consulting services, cloud computing, and 24/7 help desk support.
For more information, please see www.netserve365.com
Contact: Laura Urban