Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: Salary + Incentives
Term: Full Time
NetServe365, a Pittsburgh based company, is looking for an experienced Outside Sales Executive in the Pittsburgh area. We are a company of visionaries, innovators and experts who deliver cost-effective Information Technology Network Operations Center solutions to medium and large organizations across America. Our Managed Services, Cloud Computing and IT Consulting solutions eliminate the “guess work” in an otherwise complex environment, giving organizations the freedom to focus on improving business processes rather than fighting “IT” fires.
Our ideal candidate must have successful experience selling Managed Services and IT solutions to SMB & Enterprise accounts. Familiarity with networking, security and cloud computing would be a plus. The candidate will run with initiatives and be comfortable controlling meetings as soon as they enter a room. Candidate will have a thorough understanding of consultative sales and will be able to build trusting relationships in all professional and social settings. We are looking for a successful Hunter with good networking skills and strong industry contacts.
Netserve365’s commission package is uncapped and one of the best the sales industry has to offer. Significant upfront commission percentages on new business, continual compensation on closed managed services business, and fresh commission on new ongoing business makes our program head-and-shoulders above the rest and the ultimate platform for your monetary success.
- Articulate company service offerings and identify viable revenue opportunities.
- Identify and communicate with potential prospects and customers of all levels.
- Develop business opportunities leveraging multiple sales and marketing resources.
- Learn, understand and leverage company sales and marketing processes.
- Develop and deploy ongoing sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide realistic sales forecasts and meet monthly/quarterly quotas.
- Support occasional off-site sales and marketing events.
- Participate in continuous company sponsored sales and marketing training and education.
- Ability to work independently.
- Potential work-from-home position.
- College degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years of selling conceptually to “C” level executives and IT management.
- Familiarity with current IT infrastructures, terminology, and processes.
- A passionate, motivated, self-starter with willingness to generate new business and make money.
- Excellent telephone and communication sales skills.
- Capacity to function in short and long sales-cycle environments with proven ability to consistently move customer or prospect towards commitment and closed business.
- Ability to articulate key selling points/features and benefits of our services and the concept being proposed.
- Internet aware, first-hand knowledge of Microsoft and other office productivity tools including CRM and social media.
- Must have high ethical standards and integrity, coupled with a desire to participate in growing our sales and support organization.
- Excellent time management, written, verbal and presentation skills.
NetServe365 is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org