NetServe365 is one of the region’s largest and most technically sophisticated Managed Services providers. Working out of our Network Operations Center located in Robinson Township, we provide NOC services ranging from help desk to total network management and advanced project support to a wide range of customers. Our clients include Fortune-500 companies and mid-sized enterprises spanning all business sectors from commercial to education. We are continually seeking to hire the “best of the best” network, server and security engineers to augment our staff; recognized nationwide as one of the best in our industry.
- Advancement opportunities
- Internal training environment with access to Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and other vendor software.
- Access to certification training materials and certification test reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Work out of the Pittsburgh, PA Network Operations Center
- Respond to alerts and tickets from various monitoring systems
- Handle inbound calls from clients
- Take ownership of the ticket and customer interaction
- Escalate and remediate client issues
Work experience requirements:
- 6 months – 1 year experience administering/supporting LAN/WAN environments.
- 6 months – 1 year experience in NOC, network help desk, or relevant customer service skills.
- 6 months – 1 year experience with Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 and Active Directory.
- 6 months – 1 year experience with MS Office Suite
- Prior help hesk experience
- At least 1 year working experience supporting Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of VMware VSphere 5.0 and above
- Working knowledge of backup technologies.
- Able to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills. – Must be able to think outside the box.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication. – Must be able to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft, Cisco and VMware certifications recommended
The NOC Engineer must be flexible to work all shifts including some holidays and weekends. This position requires employee to work from the Robinson, PA office.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Health and Dental insurance
Paid vacation, Personal and Sick time
$50K Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
NetServe365 is an equal employment opportunity employer.